dedicated to a peaceful & just society
grounded in contemplative & spiritual practice
- Your own food.
- Sheet, pillow case, & towel.
- A sleeping bag. Blankets if weather requires.
- Personal toiletries, including insect repellent (non-toxic/non-insecticide recommended). All soaps and shampoos must be non-detergent based as they go directly into the ground water (castille, olive oil, or other natural products are acceptable.)
- Outdoor clothing appropriate for the season.
- Rugged shoes and rain gear.
- Flashlight, batteries, and alarm clock if needed.
- Water bottle
- Drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products
- Companion animals (unless special arrangements are made - under certain special circumstances dogs, horses, or other companion animals may accompany their human on retreat)
- Computers, ipads, and the like.